Peel-Away: Allows the Blipp’s content to stay on the screen when the user moves their device away from the marker.
Peel-away is set to ‘on’ by default, but if you want to turn it off, follow the steps below:
- Click on the down arrow next to the name of you Blipp in the top left corner.
- Select settings from the drop down menu.
- A pop-up window will appear. Click on “Advanced Settings.”
- You will notice the Peel Away switch is on. Click on the switch and it will turn off.
Customize Peel-Away Settings
- Choose the orientation of the peel-away, either portrait or landscape.
- Next to scale, you can select the size you want the peel away to appear on the screen by moving the bar or changing the value manually.
- Note: there is no hard and fast rule about how big a peel-away should be; just play around. You can test in on different mobile devices until it meets your desired size.
- Click “Done” on the bottom of the pop-up window to save your settings.
In the comments, let us know what you think of peel away or share what you're going to create when you turn peel-away off.