You can upload anything from a 2D asset to a green screen video onto your blippbuilder canvas, and now we’ve added compatibility for animated GIF’s. Whether you want to create your own GIF or download one from a third party provider such as (Giphy, AwesomeGIFs, or ReactionGIFs) once you have your asset ready you can follow the steps below to upload and add a GIF to your blipp.
Uploading an Animated GIF
- Click on the uploads tab found in the media panel on the left.
- Click on “browse” and select your file.
- Note: Each file will have a different visual representation, which identifies the media type (image, audio, video and animated GIF) in your library, so you can easily find it again.
Add Animated GIF to Canvas
- Drag and drop your animated gif onto the canvas.
- On the right, the properties panel will slide in, allowing you to add on-tap actions to your GIF and set other preferences, including scale, position, opacity level and more.
- The Animated GIF will appear as a static image in the asset panel and on the canvas, but will be activated once the blipp is triggered on any device