After adding scenes you can connect them to create a menu for your blipp. Different scenes can hold different experiences. To direct users to each experience, you will want to connect your scenes.
Scenes: A transition element for your blipp. Giving you the ability to multiple ‘screens,’ allowing you to create a hierarchy or an interactive story. Think of it like a movie. Each scene is an extension of the previous one and contains a different cast of characters.
Blippbuilder Scene Manager: A window that allows you to manage each scene in your blipp including adding, editing and deleting scenes.
To Create a New Scene
- In the bottom left corner of the canvas click the scene button it will read “Scene 1.”
- In the Blippbuilder Scene Manager window click “Add New Scene,” on the bottom left. It will auto populate “Scene 2.” You can rename your scene if you like. Select enter. Come back to this area to add more scenes to your blipp
- Click the X to close the Blippbuilder Scene Manager.
- You can edit scenes in the menu on the right hand side. You can change the opacity, scale, position and rotation.
- To switch and work on your different scenes, use scene button in the bottom left of the canvas.
- The button in the bottom left of the canvas displays the current scene name.
2. Click the arrows on either side of the scene name to switch scenes.
3. Click the scene button to launch the Blippbuilder Scene Manager.
4. From here you can switch scenes, delete scenes or rename scenes.
5. Double clicking on the selected scene will switch to the canvas view of that scene.
In the comments below share with us your experience connecting scenes.