The image gallery allows you to display up to 15 images that viewers can swipe through in your blipp. This is a way to create interactive experiences with photos. For example, you could let users swipe through different colours of a dress, show product shots from different angles.
The image gallery will be displayed in augmented reality and you can add images and transparent PNGs to the gallery.
Image gallery: A pre-made widget that allows you to add a gallery of up to 15 images to any blipp.
Canvas: A contained space in Blippbuilder that holds drawing and creation elements for your blipp. Located in the center of the screen. You will use this space similar to the way a painter creates their paintings, but instead of drawing you will drag and drop elements to create a picture.
Add an Image Gallery
- Select widgets on the upper left of the screen.
- Select the “Image Gallery” icon and drag it to the canvas.
- On the right hand side under “Style” select “Browse to add” this will allow you to upload and select up to 15 photos, transparent PNGs to be included in the gallery.
- To change the order of the photos select and drag the icons on the right hand side to the order that you like.
- The image gallery on the canvas is a placeholder for the actual content in your blipp. Meaning, you can’t swipe through the images on the canvas.
- To test the gallery, select “Preview” in the top right corner. Use the Blippar app to test the image gallery. You can use the arrows to toggle between photos.
Note: To test with the Blippar app you will need to add the preview code provided by Blippbuilder under setting on the app.
- Asset Guidelines
In the comment section below please share your experience with the image gallery. What questions do you have? What are you going to create with image gallery?