This article details how to test multiple Blipps using one test code. This is useful when testing multiple Blipps using test codes without having to change the code to test.
You can edit the test code of any Blipp which allow you to put a custom code for a Blipp or set multiple Blipps to the same code.
The step-by-step guide below details how to edit the test code.
1.Select PREVIEW in the top right hand corner of the BlippBuilder tool.
2. Select the current test code by double-clicking on it.
3. Enter the test code you want to use.
4. Select OK and wait to see the green check mark (Indicates the code has been processed).
5. Press DONE to finalise.
IT IS ESSENTIAL NOT TO PRESS MAKE IT LIVE; YOU SHOULD ONLY PRESS DONE
This can be added to as many Blipps as needed.
Using a Test Code
To access your Blipps in the Blippar app using a test code.
1) Open the Blippar app and tap 'More' (Bottom right hand corner)
2) Select 'Enter a Code'
3) Enter your chosen test code and tap 'Confirm'
4) Blipp your marker (Marker is only actioned on adding test code)