Below is a list of common issues with BlippBuilder that can cause error messages within BlippBuilder or the Blippar app.
Various error messages include:
- BlippBuilder: "Can't edit Blipp"
- BlippBuilder: "Can't publish Blipp"
- BlippBuilder: "Can't test Blipp"
- Blippar App: "Missing assets"
- Blippar App: "Failed to load assets"
We see the above error messages most commonly when assets used in a Blipp are outside of our guidelines. The most common ones are listed below:
- Marker added is in CMYK colour format and must be in RGB to work.
- Asset has been removed from uploads but is still being used within the Blipp
- Video added has no audio; if silent an blank audio track must be added.
- Filename of video contains 'special characters'
- Video added is larger than file size limit
- First scene of Blipp has been deleted
Further details can be found in our Asset Guidelines.
If your Blipps exhibit any of these issues please check your Blipp for errors mentioned and test again. If the issue persists please Contact Us with your Blipp ID.