Make your blipp experience exciting and lively with sound. Create a soundboard or trigger a music clip within your blipp. It makes the blipp more engaging, just as long as the user's device isn’t on silent mode!
How to add audio to your blipp
- Drag and drop the audio widget on to the stage.
- Upload an MP3 to the audio box under “Settings” on the right hand side.
- Give your widget a label.
- Choose the font and shape of the widget.
- Finally, select a color based on the preselected color options which are chosen automatically from the main colors of the marker or enter a HEX value to set any color you wish.
Features and Requirements
- Audio file must be an MP3.
- There is no definitive time limit, however we recommend keeping audio short and sweet for the best user experience.
How do users interact with this widget in a blipp
- User taps the audio widget to play the sound.
- Once audio is playing, the user can tap the button again to make the audio stop.
- Once an audio file finishes or is stopped, the audio can be tapped to begin again.
In the comments below, share your questions and ideas on using audio in a blipp.