Be proud of your blipp! Use calls-to-action (CTAs) to teach people how to blipp and explain how to interact with your markers and content. Our research has proven that visible and clear CTAs make a marker 5 times more likely to be scanned.
What makes a good call-to-action
Follow these simple guidelines when creating your CTA:
- Make sure your CTA stands out and does not get 'lost' in the creative
- Always include the standard Blippar 'b' emblem for consistency of recognition
To get started, download the Blippar CTA Artwork and adapt it to suit your brand.
- Include text explaining that the Blippar app is FREE to download
- Tell users WHY they should blipp (e.g. to buy now, watch a video, play a game, win a prize)
- Tell users WHAT to blipp (e.g. blipp the page, blipp the poster)
- For extra clarity on HOW to blipp, include the simple three-step process imagery
- Avoid small CTAs that are outside the user's line-of-sight (e.g. near the ground on a bus-stop poster)
- The space and energy given to the CTA within your creative is directly proportional to the conversion rate you can expect.
- We recommend making the CTAs as visible as possible. Below are a few great examples of CTA use:
In the comments below share questions on CTAs or how you plan to leverage CTAs to drive people to your blipps.