Blipps seamlessly bridge the real world with the digital one. With that said, one of the simplest and effective things they can do is carry users from a physical marker to any link in a single tap.
You can link to any website or use any of the following preset website widgets in your blipp:
- Go to Scene
Adding a widget to your blipp
- Drag-and-drop the website widget onto the stage.
- With the widget highlighted, the settings panel slides in on the left hand side.
- Scale (click and drag) and rotate (blue circle) the widget.
- Give your widget a name in the “Label” box.
- Choose the font and shape of the widget.
- Finally, select a color based on the preselected color options which are chosen automatically from the main colors of the marker or enter a HEX value to set any color you wish.
Click to enlarge
- You can only attach links that correspond with their associated widget (e.g., you can only use a valid Facebook link when using the Facebook widget).
How do users interact with this widget in a blipp
- User taps on the widget in your Blipp and the link is opened within the app.
In the comments below, share your questions on website widgets.