This handy option reduces the need for users to exit the blipp in order to dial a phone number.
How to add a call number widget to your blipp
- Drag and drop the call widget onto the stage.
- Under “Settings” on the right fill in the 10 digit phone number you want users to dial.
- Give your widget a name.
- Choose the font and shape of the widget.
- Finally, select a color based on the preselected color options which are chosen automatically from the main colors of the marker or enter a HEX value to set any color you wish.
Click to enlarge
Feature and Requirements
- There are no restrictions on phone numbers
- + Can be used (e.g., +44641461263 instead of 0044641461263)
How do users interact with this widget in a blipp
- User taps on the call widget in your Blipp. The user will be asked to call the number and the number will be called after confirmation.
Note: Blippar accepts no responsibility for costs incurred by your users.