Before you can create a new blipp, you have to choose a project where this blipp will live. Feel free to create a new project, if none of your current projects seem like the right fit.
Once you have a selected your project folder, click on it and you’re ready to begin a new blipp:
- Click Create Blipp
- Choose which tool you would like to use to create your blipp
B) Code Based Developer tool, if you're a developer
A) If you choose Blippbuilder:
- A window will appear where you can give the blipp a name and upload your markers.
- You can upload one marker or multiple markers at the same time.
- The default option is to create a multi-marker Blipp so if you would like to create multiple blipps, one Blipp per marker instead of one Blipp for all markers (multi-marker) than you need to uncheck the box that says 'Make a single blipp'
Our technology will analyze the markers and confirm if they are good enough quality. Please see our marker guidelines for more details.
If your marker/s have been approved, you will be redirected to our Blippbuilder self-service tool. Here you can create a blipp using pre-selected interactions, widgets, animations and more.
B) If you choose the Code Based Developer tool
- A window will appear where you can upload your marker/s and click “Upload”
- You can upload one marker or up to 10 at one time. If you upload multiple markers (hyperlink), you have the choice of creating individual blipps or one blipp with all of the markers. For example if you upload 10 markers then you can create 10 unique Blipps or 1 Blipp with 10 markers.
- Now you will be asked to upload your zip file with your coded blipp
- You will be shown a test screen for the blipp you just uploaded. You are also able to publish directly from this screen. For more information on testing and publishing please click here.