How to upload 3D assets with multiple geometries
- Drop the FBX file with multiple geometries into the converter found here.
- Once the conversion is finished, you will see a zip file containing multiple MD2 files and texture files.
- Upload all the MD2 and texture files from this folder into your assets folder in Blippbuilder.
- Once they have loaded, drag and drop each MD2 file onto the Blippbuilder stage.
- As you add each MD2 file to the stage he right hand panel will open up to allow you to assign one of the texture files. This will give your highlighted asset the same texture as the FBX file you loaded into our converter.
- You can arrange added MD2s on the scene to appear like the FBX file you loaded into our converter.