Give your blipp a dramatic opening by launching straight into a sound bite. It makes the experience exciting and lively just so long as the user’s device isn’t on mute!
- Upload sound files up to 30 seconds long.
- Check off the button to choose whether the sound loops or plays once.
- There are no playback controls to stop or pause a sound within the Blippar app.
Prepare your sound file
Before uploading your audio file, ensure it meets the following requirements:
- Saved as MP3 file
Add sound to your blipp
- In the upper lefthand corner click the down arrow next to the name of your blipp.
- A pop-up window will appear with several options. Click on the “Add audio file” button and upload a mp3.
- Once uploaded, you can check off the box where you can choose whether you want the audio file to be on loop or only play once.
- Click "Done."
In the comments below, share any questions on background audio.