The instant video feature is a great way to introduce users to your blipp. Your video will automatically play upon blipping, without the user having to tap the ‘play’ button. And once it’s playing, the user will have full control of the video playback i.e. pause, stop, and rewind.
The auto-play video feature lets you:
- Upload a video that plays instantly upon blipping.
- Choose what happens after the video has finished:
- Display additional content to keep the user engaged
- Exit the blippPrepare your video content
Video asset guidelines
Before uploading the video file to Blippbuilder, ensure you prepare it by our guidelines to optimize user experience on any device.
- Resolution: 720p
- Format: MP4, AVI, 3GP and more
- Size: less than 50mb
- If the video doesn't have audio you must add a blank audio file to use in your Blipp.
Note: When using video content in your blipp, it is crucial that you either own the rights to the video or have permission from the owner to use their content in this way.
Auto-play a video on entry
- In the upper left hand corner click the down arrow next to the name of your blipp.
- A pop-up window will appear with several options. Click on the “Add video file” button and upload a video.
- Click Done.
In the comments below, share your thoughts and comments on into video files. How do you plan on using intro videos?