Great projects deserve to be shared. Blippbuilder allows you to share your blipps on any users social media apps, or let users tag it as a favorite within the app. Whether you want to share an image of a marker, a link to a web preview, or keep the blipp private, the decision is yours.
The Blippar app allows users to share their blipp experience via different social channels the user has installed on their device e.i. Email, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
There are three ways to share blipp content within the app:
- Take a photo-snap of the blipp’s marker.
- Add blipp to favorites in the Blippar app so that users can view the experience again without a marker.
- Share a link to a web preview of the blipp in social media.
Note: All social sharing features can be turned off if you prefer users not to share blipp content.
How to customize social sharing of a blipp
- In the upper left hand corner click the down arrow by the name of your blipp.
- A pop-up window will appear where you can click on advanced settings.
- Select if you want to allow users to share a screenshot of the blipp’s marker to share on social media.
- Choose if you want to enable users to add the blipp to their favorites list in their Blippar app.
- Select if you want users to share a link to a web preview of your blipp on social media.
- Once you have edited the sharing settings to your liking, click ‘Done.'
In the comments below, share your ideas and questions on social sharing permissions.