Adding and using 3D assets
- Click on the “Uploads” button in the top left, then select "Browse" to add an asset into your library.
- Select the 3D asset and click “Open.” The asset must be in BB3 format, if it is not convert it.
- A 3D model will appear in your uploads.
- Drag and drop your 3D model onto the stage.
Working with 3D assets
- The asset properties panel will appear on the right-hand side, as shown.
2. Adjust the opacity level using the percentage bar or typing in a preferred percentage into the numeric text box.
3. Drag the assets’ corners to change the model's scale on an XYZ-Axis.
- Change the rotation by clicking and dragging the circle figure next to the assets center.
- Dragging the rotation control rotates the model on the corresponding axis.
- An indicator shows the degree of rotation.
- Move the assets placement by dragging it anywhere on the stage (the XY-measurements will change accordingly).
Control the 3D Scene
Once you have dragged and dropped a 3D model onto the stage, you may want to see its various sides. Here we explain how to manipulate the stage to achieve this.
1. Find the 2D/3D switcher and click on “3D.” Now you should see the 3D scene controls.
2. In the 3D scene control you will see a cube. Drag the cube to show different sides of the cube, and your blippbuilder stage will move accordingly.
3. To reset the stage to a front view, click on the home button right above the cube.