Choosing the SDK version you use it essential in ensuring that the Blipp created is compatible and work as expected in your own app.
We are currently supporting three versions of our SDK.
1) SDK 2.1.0 - This is the first version of the Blippar SDK released.
2) SDK 2.2.0 - This was released in March 2018.
3) Latest - SDK 2.3.0 - This is the latest release of our SDK (public release upcoming)
Some features and improvements to our BlippBuilder AR Creator Tool required an update to the SDK and Blippar App to implement. This means that when using an earlier version of our SDK you must select the version within the BlippBuilder tool prior to publishing.
1) Tap on 'Blipp Name', then tap on 'Settings'
2) Tap 'Select SDK Version' and select the correct version.
FOR THE BLIPPAR APP ALWAYS USE 'LATEST'
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch.