The dashboard is where you manage AR content created with our tools.
Content can be organised as standalone experiences or as part of a group of experiences called 'Projects'.
Projects are useful for grouping experiences together from one campaign (eg. pages inside a magazine or different content created for one event).
Using projects enables you to:
1) View analytics from your campaign together
2) Use assets across all experiences
3) Organise content in an easy to manage way
Assets uploaded within a Blipp are available at project level; this means deleting an asset uploaded will delete this from the entire project and will prevent this asset from loading within another experience it is used in.
How to create a Project:
1) Open blipps.blippar.com and tap 'New Project' in the top right hand corner
2) Choose a name for your project and tap 'Create'
3) Select the project you just selected and tap 'Open'
4) Create your AR Content and this will be created within your new project