Blippar WebAR SDK is a software development kit that enables you to be able to create AR Experiences and run them on mobile web browsers. With WebAR SDK, and A-Frame or PlayCanvas, you can easily create AR experiences that interact realistically with objects and environments using WebGL-based 3D content and/or operable HTML elements.
WebAR SDK is also a library of classes that interact with different application programming interfaces (APIs) to build a custom range of augmented reality and plane detection features that can be incorporated into third party applications.
It also uses device motion sensors in order to track and fix an object on any surface.
WebAR SDK helps developers create and publish AR contents in their web environment.
While AR allows you to render virtual objects in the real world, WebAR SDK provides accurate placement and tracking of those objects to create an immersive web experience.
It is compatible with web content standards that support 2D and 3D, such as HTML and WebGL.
Key Features of Blippar WebAR SDK
- A-Frame, PlayCanvas and Babylon.js Support
- No Blippar Branding
- Complete Freedom for Local Development
- SDK is customizable
- Supports Marker/Image Tracking
- Free trial version provides 100 free views
- Create Unlimited AR Projects using our SDK License
- 100% control on License Management
- Complete Documentation
- 24*7 Support Multiple Channel user-support
A Sneak Peek at A Surface Tracking Experience